Issue 1 of the Law Journal is now available for Open Access viewing! Our brilliant contributors have provided the Law Journal with a commendable beginning to shaping our corpus of works that successfully encapsulates what the founders had in mind for a new student-led publication focussing on law at Scotland’s oldest university.
Above, you will find a collage showcasing all of the topics included in Issue 1, Martinmas Semester, Winter 2020 – this collage is compiled of graphics that were designed individually for each contributor paper by the wonderful Jenna Lipman!
Special Thanks to our Contributors for Issue 1 (Winter 2020):
- Lauren Pursey – The Gender Recognition Act: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Jonathan Brown – Detention of Private Persons by Private Persons as a Delictual Wrong
- Claire Macleod – Truth or Consequences
- Eamon MacDonald – Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Martin Bernier – Law and the Quest for Autonomy in the Western Tradition
- Sarah Graham – Legal and Digital Fluidity
- Nikita Khanderia – The Insanity Plea
- Jacob Joad – The Limits of Liability
- Nathan Beck-Samuels – Lessons on the Impeachment of Warren Hastings
- Dara Tuncel – Innovation and Medical Patents
- Catherine Montana – Rudolf Nureyev: A Legal Case Study of the